Tuesday, September 24, 2013

evening at the beach



I love this shot, but I hate how much older she looks in it . . stop growing baby girl! 


Oh, how I love this teeny little face! 


                    Mr. Handsome carrying little man <3



Seriously hard to get a shot of us with my Nikon (since we       hardly ever have a smartphone with us)


Marc thinks it's weird that I like going to the beach at night and just walking along the shore, listening to the waves and staring at the moon. But we use to go at night all the time growing up. I have so many memories of my brother and I singing "In the jungle the lion sleeps tonight" and giggling non-stop as our car would throw us side to side in the back seat as it traveled down windy Topanga Canyon to get to the beach. On this particular Saturday I talked him into it ;) It wasn't hard really, as long as we stopped to get some hot drinks from our favorite coffee shop on main street. Such a coffee lover that guy! 

Lately it seems like the days are running into each other. Especially since I started tutoring in the evenings. So when I look back at short family outings like this it make me want to go back and savor them just a little bit longer. 







4 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures, it looks like you guys had a really great time. And I also really love going to the beach in the evening and just walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) It's a great place to clear the mind!

      Delete