Monday, August 5, 2013

strollin through Ojai








This weekend we were invited by some friends to a water park out in Ojai. I was excited to get out of the house and for Maci to get out too since I kept her cooped up indoors all week (it's getting a little harder to get out just to the park with the two littles lately). Well, although the water park plan fell through, Maci and daddy were able to get a boat ride out on Lake Casitas and Seth and I ran off to do a little sight-seeing in downtown Ojai. Maci loved the boat ride so much she actually fell asleep (and if you know Maci she never just "falls" asleep anywhere)! Of course, I hit up a few stores do some thrifting and vintage shopping ha! After I grabbed a bottle of my favorite Lavender Lemonade (made locally in Ojai!) and walked down the main street to do some window shopping. 

This little town (and I do mean little) really captured my heart. I love the building structures and the small town feel. Hopefully next time we can stay longer and have dinner at one of the restaurants. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment